Why parents choose Tekant Climber for their children:
- It keeps your child busy - a wooden climbing structure made specifically for babies and toddlers to get all their climbing and sliding sillies out in a safe and controlled setting;
- Stairsteps create a rhythm that invites your baby to conquer and move. The child actively perceives the environment, analyzes it, and synchronizes with his movements;
- It will be your child's best teacher– games with a transformable indoor playground enable a toddler to navigate in the environment, helps learn to adapt to the environment and adapt the environment to their wishes, as well as control their wishes;
- It is designed to develop your little treasures muscles and strength, motricity, and also courage! Your developing little one to hit age-appropriate coordination and developmental milestones while having fun!
- It changes with your child - what starts as an indoor wooden climber can become a castle, a car garage, a teepee, or anything else their imaginations conjure;
- Easy for parents – Foldable for easy storage and mobility.
Material and safety. The Trekant Climber is made of 15 mm thick natural and very durable birch plywood, which ensures durability and safety throughout its use. The surface of the material is covered with a transparent laminate coating in opal white color, which fully preserves the natural pattern of the wood and gently reflects daylight. The surface is very smooth, warm, and pleasant to the touch, at the same time making material hard to avoid ugly scratches, abrasions, or stained ink stains. The edges are treated with natural, slightly darker natural oil, thus easily marking the vintage style in the interior. This model provides extra stability and durability - even if the triangle is tried by an adult.
We recommend: never leaving your children unattended!
Trekant Climber dimensions:
Height: 90 cm
Step diameter: 28 mm
Weight capacity: 60 kg
All set weight: 23 kg
Luula's indoor playgrounds are compliant with the European Union Harmonized Standards, HS code: 9506 91 90, which are internationally accepted