"Help me to do it by myself!" - these famous words by Maria Montessori. Luula Table will give the child independent opportunities to work, With a blackboard and sandbox designed for Pre- and Primary Schoolers can be easily transformed into a table for learning or just playing. The table will give the child independent opportunities to work, helping to maintain a certain order and cleanliness in the living space:
- to be creative and independently plan an activity - to draw and write using different types of stationery and colors;
- learn in an attractive way, inventing and involving new, innovative elements of play in learning;
- to develop spatial thinking - to work with kinetic or ordinary sand, plasticine, or small toys in a table tank;
- the edges of the table provide a sense of personal space and security, reduce stress, and encourage creativity;
- when the game is interrupted, the table can be locked to resume later.
With grandmother or dad, with friends, or independently - immersing in an exciting, creative illusion and adventure world!