• A closed Luu Table is a desk for playing or learning, with space for vertical placement of a tablet or phone to, for example, redraw something
• Lifting the top of Luu Table opens the chalkboard
• Inside in the Luu Table is storage – for kinetic or normal sand, books, paint and coloring materials, small toys, for create dollhouses or make race car tracks or learning materials for school
• An extra bonus is the clear acrylic board. It can be used for drawing with marker pens, copying drawings, and a very special opportunity – to create light sand drawings when the board is placed horizontally
• Luu Table has a built-in paper roll, which helps both- to maintain a clean environment and also lets the kids draw on the paper roll
• On the right-hand side, LuuTable has small storage/ boxes, intended for stationery and a water dish placement or to store other small items/ toys. The boxes are removable, which allows them to be assembled at will and is easy to maintain.
• The Luu Table has a table-mounted key that will secure the position of the lifting board in an open or closed position, thereby increasing the safety of use for preschool children, but while offering pupils a personal lockable storage
• Adjustable height makes it useful for ages 2 to 10!
• It is possible to add other clear boards from Luula to the table – for example, a planner, a spreadsheet, or others.
Dimension of a table:
Overall height: 70 cm (27,5 in)
Surface height (min/ max): 50 / 60 cm (20 / 23,5 in)
Table top: 80 x 50 cm (31,5 x 20 in)
Product weight : 18 kg
All Luula’s products meet the following standards: http://eurlex.europa.eu/legalcontent/EN/TXT/uri=CELEX:32009L0048&locale=en
The product is compliant with the European Union Harmonized Standards for Safety that are internationally accepted (Directive 2009/48 / EC)
EN Standard: EN 71-1: 2014 + A1: 2018